PythonX Fabrication System Layout
The measuring cart relays the exact position of the work piece to the robot.
- More accurate than pinch rolls, which can slip
- Measures and displays full length of the beam – not possible on pinch roll systems
Precision machined rollers with no flat spots for ultimate accuracy.
- 4 in. (101.6mm) diameter on heavy duty frames
- Built to last with oversized 7.5 hp motors – most others use 2.0 hp
Accumulate and transfer material for Infeed and Outfeed conveyors (optional feature).
- Reduces material handling, increases output
- Heavy duty motor and gear reducer controlled by variable frequency drive
High Definition Plasma technology aligns and focuses the plasma arc, improving arc stability and energy for more precise cutting.
- Completely automatic gas and kerf control
- PATENTED hole taper compensation and advanced bevel tuning
Tuned twice for absolute best-in-class accuracy and least cut-path following error.
- Complete with collision detection
- Stronger, with a higher payload to minimize vibration and sway
New features and capabilities let you get more done, more quickly and easily.
- 24in (61 cm) HMI with intuitive touch screen
- Ergonomic handles allow easy movement into the optimum position for any operator